Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at email@example.com Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Detex ECL-600 Fire Rated Alarm Exit Control Lock
The Fire Rated Detex ECL-600 Exit Control Lock is designed to have the deadbolt and deadlocking latchbolt retract simultaneously when the paddle bar is pushed to exit. A high-decibel piezo horn sounds to warn personnel that an unauthorized exit is occuring. Use of an authorized key in the inside cylinder or in the optional outside lever trim retracts the bolt and shunts the alarm. The ECL-600 may be operated as a "Passage" function by both the inside paddle and the outside lever, if so equipped.
- Code-compliant, battery alarmed, rugged fire exit hardware with deadbolt and dead locking latchbolt provides managed security for secondary fire exits
- Reduces employee and customer theft
- Proven durability, reliability and long service life at a reasonable price
- "Best in class" attack resistance from the outside; withstands over 2200 lbs. static load (outside pull force)
- Time-tested construction resists attack from the inside
- Operation is straightforward, requiring no special knowledge
- Easy to install
- Exceeds life safety, ADA, CA Title 19, ANSI/BHMA requirements for all building codes
- W.H. listed fire exit hardware
- Deadbolt and latchbolt deters unauthorized access from the outside while allowing emergency egress from the inside
- 1" throw bolt and 3/4" deadlocking latchbolt provide resistance to crowbar attacks from the outside
- Rugged housing with key lock, saw-resistant bolt and corrosion-resistant alloy lock body resist defeat from the inside
- When armed, pressing the exit bar sounds an alarm of approximately 100 decibels, commanding attention even in noisy environments
- Inside and outside key control capabilities allow authorized alarm bypass
- Relatching for additional security
- Use of control key permits unlocking the door without sounding the alarm
- Locking the deadbolt mechanism always arms the alarm system
- Resetting the alarm can only be accomplished with a control key that also throws the deadbolt
- Bright push pad signage deters unauthorized exit
- Non-handed lock and bar which require no cutting makes installation easy
- Accepts 5-pin through 7-pin standard and interchangeable core rim cylinders
- Die-cast aluminum alloy housing with Detex Gray Vein 3 finish
- Lock Case dimensions: 10-3/8" high x 5-3/4" wide x 3-3/4" deep
- Push plate and bar dimensions: 2-1/2" high x 24-1/8" wide
- Same footprint as the ECL-230D on door
- Installs on 32" to 48" wide doors