Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Safes Strong Box Medium Personal Drawer Safe with Motorized Electronic Lock
Stack-On Safes Strong Box Medium Personal Drawer Safe with Motorized Electronic Lock
Need a compact safe to store all your valuables? The Strong Box Personal Safe with Motorized Electronic Lock is the perfect solution. The solid steel, pry resistant plate steel doors and live action locking bolts as well as concealed hinges make this a very tough safe to crack in the case of burglary or theft. The motorized door automatically opens with the correct code and locks when the door is closed. Pre-drilled mounting holes and bolt-down hardware allow you to mount this safe anywhere you want. The easily programmable electronic lock has a trouble key override in case of an emergency. This unit can be flipped over so that the door can open left or right depending on your preference. With all these features and more, the Strong Box Personal Safe with Motorized Electronic Lock provides great security for pistols, ammo and valuables at home, on the road or in the office.
This category of safes provides hand gun and valuables security in various sizes and price points. Our Personal Safes include plate steel construction with electronic locks in a variety of sizes from small safes that can fit into a night stand to a safe that is mounted into the wall. A key backup system is also included. We now also offer safes that can accommodate lap top computers which are great for college students and can be stored in the trunk of your car to provide an extra layer of protection. Stack-On's Quick Access Safes are easy to operate safes that will provide instant access to individuals with the correct entry code. There are several different sizes to choose from, each with their own unique features.
- Lock Protection
- Safe has a secure motorized electronic lock
- Door automatically opens with correct code and locks when door is closed
- Electronic lock can easily be programmed by the user with a trouble key override
- Beeps can be easily turned on or off
- Time out period after 3 incorrect entries
- Bolt-Down Capability
- Safe has pre-drilled holes for mounting to the floor or a shelf
- Fastening hardware is included
- Solid steel, pry resistant steel door with an extra thick, steel locking plate provides added security
- Unit can be flipped so door can open right to left or left to right
- Safe has 1 removable steel shelf and foam padded bottom
- Not recommended for storing CDs or other electronic storage devices
- Dimensions: 9-7/8"W x 13"D x 9-13/16"H
- Internal Body Size (not including door): 9-25/32"W x 11-1/2"D x 9-11/16"H