Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at email@example.com Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Keyless Electronic Door Locks
The Electronic keyless door lock is the important aspect of the door security need. Have you been seeking a quality keyless door lock anymore? Then you have come to the right place.There are products ranging from keypad locks to remote door lock as well as various types of biometric fingerprint door lock.
There are many important features for the keyless lock and remote door locks available in the market today.They are,
- The Stand-alone battery operated by the electronic keypad locks and remote door lock with low consumption which lasts for 1 to 2 years of normal operation.
- Then there is a Warning alarm after 4 failed keyless entry attempts.
- The Audible tones are available for the keyless entry lock, unlock, jam and low batteries.
- Easy to install the DIY on virtually any residential 1 3/8" to 1 3/4" thickness door. So there are no wiring, no extra drilling.
- Then the Adjustable latch of 2 3/8 (60mm) or 2 3/4 (70mm) inch backset for both our keypad locks and remote door lock.
- There is a Lifetime tarnish free finish.
- The Additional keys included for conventional operation.
- The Auto-lock feature will lock your door automatically in 10 seconds after every unlock keyless entry. Off course you can turn this feature off if you want.
Then note that the battery operated door locks can not be installed to outside gate and the manufacturer's warranty is void.Finally installing a keyless deadbolt can be a little tricky. It is suggested that unless you are a pretty handy do it yourselfer, that you hire a locksmith to install the lock for you. Poor installation can cause malfunction and complete failure. If you are to attempt installation yourself, make sure that the company you buy from offers technical support. Most of the quality manufacturers will provide toll free numbers specifically for installation support.
The durability, strength, rust resistance, and lock length of electronic deadbolts will vary from brand to brand and model to model, just as tradtitional deadbolts do. The advice here is to not go cheap. With these locks, you get what you pay for and there is no good value in cheap models.