Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at email@example.com Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Simplex 7100 Series Deadbolt
The Kaba-Ilco Simplex 7100 Series light commercial / residential lock features a sleek and robust design and deadbolt security. You can use this lock alone, or with another lock in residential or small office applications. The rugged all-metal construction is weather resistant, providing added strength and durability. Kaba has making push-button security locks for decades. Their hardware is first-class and will endure years of use and weather.
- Backset size: Choose from 2-3/8" and 2-3/4"
- Fits doors 1 3/8" ~ 2-1/4" thick
- Lock dimensions: Exterior housing - 6"Hx2-3/4"W; interior housing - 3"Hx3-3/8"W
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Easy to maintain - no batteries to replace or wires to run
- Manually locking from inside and outside using thumbturn
- Choose from 8 decorative finishes - special finishes - antique copper, antique white, gold vein, silver vein - may be subject to a small lead time
- Durable heavy duty construction
- Simple do-it-yourself installation. Mounting template and instructions included
- Field reversible - fits virtually all right and left swing doors
- Supports one sequential user code of your choosing. Code can be 1-5 digits (pressed individually or simultaneously) in length. Change codes using phillips screwdriver from inside the door