Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
CDX-09 High Security Pedestrian Door Lock - Government Approved
Vagrants, theives and intruders better think twice before trying to get past this lock. Meeting the toughest of US government security specifications (FF-L-2740A), the CDX-09 outperforms the most industrial strength locks. What's unique? For starters it self-powering. An internal generator (self-activating power plant!) uses the energy from the turn of the dial to fully power itself. No batteries, no wires, yet with the features of electronic access control. Second, it is fully hack proof; the digital information is securely tucked away inside the processor's non-volatire memory. Next, a built-in audit trail feature gives you a log of openings and unsuccessful attempts. You can even program it so that the audit trail never resets. And last, this surface mounted deadbolt provides you three modes of operation: Single Combination Mode: access by dialing a six-digit combination Dual Combination Mode: access only when two separate codes are dialed within 10 seconds of another Supervisory/Subordinate Mode: access by a subordinate only after a supervisor code has been entered
- Operating temperature range: 10°F~155°F
- Salt Spray: Still operational after 72 hours of continuous exposure
- High R.P.M. (rotations per minute): Not operational after 4 hours in each direction @ 600R.P.M. Fails Secure (stays locked)li>
- Case & Bolt Strength: 600 lbs in two directions
- Electrical Discharge: Withstands up to 250KV on Dial
- Direct Dial: No need to clear before entering combination. Once you stop turning the dial, the power will shut down after 40 seconds.
- Dead Zones: None
- Easy Install: DIY installation, mounting templates and instructions included with purchase
- LCD: Limited view (on top of dial) liquid crystal display with indicator arrows makes combination dialing fast and easy
- Manipulation: Fail secure (stays locked) against high-voltage attack, robot attack, X-ray methods, magnetic, vibration, and R/F
- Wrong Try Penalty: 10-14 errors results in a 3 minute time out. 15 errors or greater results in a 4 minute time out. Both error count and penalty time resets with valid combination
- Back Cover: Lock-on, back cover pin prevents removing the back cover without the combination
- Mounting Plates/Door Strike: included with order
- Exit Device Option: The CDX-09 may be used in conjunction with the Kaba-Mas high security pedestrian exit device (available at checkout - appx. 5 week lead time)