Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at email@example.com Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Extra Heavy Duty 3242 Sunnect Electronic Deadbolt Lock
The Sunnect Advanced Protection digital deadbolt lock is not your average electronic deadbolt lock! It has been designed to provide the highest level of security for your home. Although the first impression you would have when you see this lock is its beautiful and sleek style, as you study the details of its structure, material, and engineering design, you will conclude this is one tough security device.
Designed by experienced engineers of digital door locks used in a dozen countries, its made with top-quality materials by an ISO 9001 (Quality Management)-certified manufacturer.
Protects against lock-picking or vandalism (sand, gum, glue, etc.) by eliminating the conventional keyhole. Designed to withstand kicking, sawing, hammering, and prying. Lost or stolen Tag Keys which are similar to the ibutton type, cannot be duplicated, can easily be deleted from the lock, immediately rendering the missing keys useless. Convenient keyless entry using a passcode that can be 3 to 20 digits. Auto lock feature that automatically locks your door when it is closed. It can be turned off during times of high traffic through the door. Matches the beauty of your home with 3 most popular finishes. Guaranteed to fit all standard American doors so that you only need a Phillips screwdriver to install the lock. Master function using a master passcode and master Tag Key is included.
- Throwbolt: 1" for maximum security
- Passcode: 3 to 20 digits
- Maximum number of Tag Keys supported: 20
- Operating temperature range: -5° to +130° F for complete lock. Front keypad part is rated at: -35° to +130° F!
- Power: 6V (4 AA batteries included)
- Estimated battery life: 1 year
- Temporary power: 9V battery (not included)
- Door thickness range: 1 3/8" – 2"
- Backset range: 2 3/8" – 2 3/4"
- Interior unit (HxWxD): 6-1/4"x4"x1-1/2"
- Exterior unit (HxWxD): 5-3/4"x3"x1-1/8"
- Warranty: 2 years for all parts with easy swap for defective lock - really! The 2-Year Limited Warranty includes the Express Option that you can use to get a replacement lock without having to return the defective one first!