Mechanical locking systems quickly reach their limits and become a costly security risk if keys are lost or copied. This SimmonsVoss Digital Locking and Access Control System offers a secure and efficient alternative. The System 3060 is comprised of locks, credentials, software and an optional communication network – which are controlled solely by radio frequency, without cables. Just press a button - and the door is unlocked. Every access is logged for later examination. The three most important benefits of the Simons-Voss lock over the other brands are the following: First: No extra door hole modification needed. This is a big time AND door saver. Second: extra high security card reader technology using a unique rolling code RFID system. Third: Extra long reading distance, usually out to three feet or more.
The SimonsVoss SV1C Digital Cylindrical Lock can be applied anywhere a standard commercial cylindrical lock is used without additional holes or wires. The SV1C allows the ability to easily grant user-specific access privileges with a few clicks of the mouse button instead of physically grinding keys. The access privileges may be removed even if the credential (transponder) is not available. Lost keys no longer require re-keying the locks and, in the overlay mode, the use of a new credential automatically replaces the previous credential. Lock options provide the ability to record transactions, control access by time and date, and provide connection to a wireless network.
Reduced installation cost: Standard ANSI door preparation - no power supplies or external wiring needed. Usually as simple as taking the old lock off and replacing this new lock with no further door or frame modification! Easily create a plan that uniquely grants access for each user. Cable-free, wireless networking available.
Reduce operting costs:Push the transponder button to engage the outside handle. Easy to add authorized credentials. Easy to remove authorization even when the credential is not available. Easy to reconfigure access without installation modifications.
Reduce security risks:Fully encrypted communications. No keyway so no key so lock can't be picked or bumped open! Access transactions can be recorded. Eliminates the possibility of unauthorized keys. All electronics are contained in the secured side handle!
Reduce intergration costs: Extend the system beyond the door lock.
Product versions available: Available in three different handle styles: Castle (C), Manor (M), and Harbor (H). Available in six different finishes: Satin Stainless Steel (630), Bright Stainless Steel (629), Satin Brass (606), Bright Brass (605), Satin Nickel (619), and Satin Oil-Rubbed Bronze (613). A starter kit is also available for your first door which includes a digital cylindrical lock, three transponders, and a programming transponder or configuration tool (SmartCD) and the software (LDB) needed to define and configure the lock and transponders.
- Replaces any standard ANSI/BHMA A156.2-1996 standard door handle.
- ANSI Grade 1 standard lock.
- Battery life exceeds 150,000 operations, over 7 years standby.
- Each lock supports more than 8,000 transponders.
- Overlay mode allows new transponder to automatically invalidate replaced transponders.
- Able to record the last 3,000 transponder actions.
- Transponder authorizations may be modified by time of day and day of the week.
- Outputs: Lock Control, 2 Piezo sounder transducers.
- Supply power: Two (2) CR2450 3 VDC batteries.
- Communications: SimonsVoss B-Field RF link to transponders and wireless WaveNet network interface.
- Overall dimensions: 8 in x 8.1 in x 3.4 in (203 mm x 207 mm x 87 mm).
- Weight: 3.4 lbs. (1.4 kg).
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C).
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C).
- Humidity: <90% non-condensing.
- Compliance standards: FCC Part 15, FCC ID: UUC-01, Canada: 6867A-01