| || |
Kaba 1941 E-Plex 2000 Electronic Digital Lock
The relatively inexpensive E-Plex 2000 is great for residential or commercial installations. E-Plex 2000 combines the strength, simplicity and reliability of our industry leading Simplex pushbutton locks with the enhanced features and convenience of electronic access control. PIN access eliminates the cost and problems of issuing and managing keys or magnetic cards. You will no longer need to collect or change credentials each time there is a user change or a credential is lost or stolen.
Easy to install: The E-Plex 2000 easily installs on wood or metal doors with ASA 161 door prep. Three through bolts secure the lock to the door.
Requires no wiring to or through the door Eliminates risk of damage from pinched wires than can result in costly callbacks.
Non-handed and field reversible design accommodates both left- and right-hand doors.
Rugged and weather-resistant external housing can be mounted outdoors and includes installation gasket.
Easy to manage: With the E-Plex 2000, users and locks are easily managed at the door with simple keypad programming.
Multiple operation modes include PIN entry, passage and lockout Provides flexibility to control facility’s access requirements according to security needs during the business day.
Timed Passage mode can be activated by authorized user with assigned PIN and pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours.
Four authority levels give you control over who has access to various lock functions.
- Master level – performs all set-up and programming functions
- Manager level – administers common programming functions
- Access user level – entry granted with valid PIN
- Service level – codes for single event or single day access, programmable in advance
Easy to use: The E-Plex 2000's user friendly design is equipped with ADA compliant levers. Programmable user parameters customize the lock to the needs of different access points.
Audio and visual indicators notify users when access is granted or denied.
User access code length can be set from 4 to 8 digits.
Time interval between combination entry and relocks is variable from 2 to 20 seconds.
Anti-tamper feature disables the lock after multiple invalid combination entries – set for between 3 to 9 attempts and up to 90 seconds.
Easy to maintain: The efficient design of the E-Plex 2000 provides at least 100,000 cycles of battery life with 3 AA batteries. Metal, vandal-resistant keys ensure the integrity of the lock.
Two-year warranty begins on date of lock activation – built in warranty counter.
Outstanding customer support team
- Access Control: Electronic pushbutton lock – eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling and collecting keys and cards. Locking Device: Cylindrical latch with UL 10C fire rating
- Number of Codes: 100 access codes per door; over 100 million possible code combinations
- Programming: Locks are easily programmed via keypad
- Handing: Non-handed, pre-assembled for left-hand door installations - easily changed in the field
- Key Override: Optional key-in-lever cylinder in Schlage C Keyway with black Kaba cap (as shown above in picture)
- Operation Modes: 3 operation modes PIN access Lockout - Passage – can be toggled on / off or can be pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours
- Authority Levels: Four different levels allow you to control who has access to specific lock functions, including:
- Service codes - programmed for one time access or “come and go” access for 1 to 24 hours
- User Parameters: Code length Adjustable to accept 4 to 8 digits
- Anti-tamper lockout Adjustable from 3 to 9 invalid attempts with an adjustable period of 0 to 90 seconds
- Re-lock time Adjustable from 2 to 20 seconds
- Battery Operation: Batteries located in exterior housing; offers quick and easy battery replacements for institutions (Three AA Alkaline batteries provide more than 100,000 cycles)
- Lock data is maintained if batteries fail
- Ease of Installation: No wiring to or through the door - no risk of pinched wires
- Construction: Light-duty commercial cylindrical lockset, solid cast exterior housing, solid cast levers, cylindrical drive wear tested for extensive use in indoor and outdoor applications
- Numeric Keypad: Vandal resistant, 12-button, metal keys
- Door Handing: Non-handed, pre-assembled for left-hand door
- Finishes: Satin Chrome 26D (626) housings & levers Satin Brass 04 (606) housings & levers (optional)
- Backsets: 23/4" (70 mm), 23/8" (60 mm) Latch: 1/2" (13 mm) latch, 3/4" (19 mm) latch (optional)
- Minimum Stile 5" (127 mm)
- Weight: 8 lbs. (3.63 kg)
- Key Override: included free - 6 pin Schlage c keyway
- Installation: Ease of Installation, No wiring to or through the door - no risk of pinched wires
- Door Preparation: Easily installs on wood or metal doors. ASA 161 door preparation with 3 additional through bore holes
- Door Thickness: 13/8" (35 mm) to 21/2" (64 mm). Pre-assembled to accommodate doors 15/8" (41 mm) to 2" (50 mm)
- Items Supplied Include: Lock assembly, installation manual, template and required hardware
- Certification and Testing: Accessibility Standard: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Fire Rating: UL 10C Fire rated
- Environmental: Indoor/Outdoor Approved -31º F (-35º C) to + 151º F (66º C)
- Warranty: Two-year warranty from date of installation; built-in warranty counter in lock memory
- Power source: Three AA batteries
Follow Us On: