Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at email@example.com Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Securitron 1793 Digital Electronic Lock
The Stand Alone Battery Lock (SABL) from Securitron offers effortless programming and proven quality in a sleek, low profile package. The programming is based on the popular and award wining DK-26. Securitron has combined an extra heavy duty commercial grade Yale 5400LN lockset with their popular DK-26 keypad. SABL is perfect for offices, schools and hospitals. SABL is shipped with a free standard SCI schlage type keyway for key bypass. As with all Securitron keypads, SABL is designed for high volume use in controlling access through electrically locked doors. It is simple to use, with programming possible from the keypad itself, and yet includes powerful features to solve specific application problems, such as a toggle on/off passage and keypad lockout function. This ease of use, combined with the Yale 5400LN Series Cylindrical Lockset and its own attractive design make SABL a bold new choice in access control. The Stand Alone Battery Lock combines true 10 digit operation with stand-alone ease of installation and maintenance by combining a digital keypad system with a cylindrical lockset designed for medium or high security control. It consists of two main components: the keypad and the on board CPU. With the keypad on one side of the door, and the CPU on the other, the SABL offers the same tamper resistance as the DK-26. Interfering with or even destroying the keypad will not release the door.
The Securitron Lifetime Warranty: If any regular Securitron product ever fails they will replace it for free! Just send the defective item to them and they will replace it the following day! It's an unconditional warranty from a great company!
- Operates on 6 AA batteries
- Toggle on/off passage and keypad lockout function
- Minimal door prep for easy installation
- 2-3/4" Backset standard
- Weatherproof keypad with true 10 digit pushbuttons
- Yale "Freewheeling" clutch helps make SBAL vandal resistant and prolong the life of the lever
- Non-handed, field adjustable for Right or Left Hand doors
- Provides for up to 55 users, 2 passage codes and 2 lockout codes
- Key override (SC1 keyway) comes free
- Dimensions Outside: 4 inches wide x 6 13/32 inches High x 3/4 inches deep / 102mm wide x 163mm high x 19mm deep
- Dimensions Inside: 3 1/2 inches Wide x 7 29/32 inches High x 1 5/8 inches Deep / 89mm Wide x 201mm High x 41mm Deep