Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at email@example.com Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Marks 1707 Electronic Digital Lock
This new IQ smart digital electronic lock from Marks has some great features including the unique ability to load in a group of individual codes for different users and to then attach a time or date frame to them. For instance: you can install this lock on your house rental and input many codes and give your renters their own unique codes for their stay. When they leave, their codes will no longer work. Now just give another code that you have attached to a time frame to your new renters! And unlike some other locks with similar capability, there is no monthly fee to pay for this type of service! One of the best features of this lock is how easy it is to install. Unlike many other locks there is no reason to drill multiple holes through the door. Only the main 2 1/8 inch diameter hole and one additional smaller hole. No reason to make your door look like swiss cheese!
There are two locks in this Marks IQ lock series. The least expensive has 320 user and audit trail capability. The next one offers 3000 user and audit trail ·capabilty and in addition has a proximity reader built into the lock to reader HID proximity cards and fobs.
- All weather, heavy duty commercial grade 1 construction (the highest possible)
- Will work at -32F to +155F
- Featuring The Clutch for trouble free service
- Easy installation - much easier than most others
- Covers competitors access control mounting holes
- 16 position keypad, 500 million+ cycles/key
- Fully encased electronics prevents ESD electrostatic
discharge during installation and battery changes Non-volatile memory
- Power source: 4 AA batteries included
- UL listed 3 hour fire rating
- ADA compliant
- Lifetime mechanical & electronic warranty!
- 9 levels of management for total flexibility
- Keypad & computer programmable
- Real time clock
- Adjustable date format
- Assignable Lock ID Number
- Temporary User schedules
- Holiday & multi-year scheduling
- Manual passage and timed passage modes
- 3-9 digit access codes
- Double entry codes for maximum security
- Audio on/off capability
- Fail Secure Functionc
- First Supervisor to Arrive Func. overrides set schedules until supervisors code is entered
- Housing Heavy duty solid die cast housing
- Door Thickness 1-5/8" to 1-7/8" EK 1038 Spacer Kit optional for doors less than 1-5/8" thick
- Door Prep ANSI A115.18 plus 3/4" hole
- Handing - easy to change hand of lock
- Key Override Marks "C" (Schlage), 6 pin w/ 2 keys or IC core optional
- Lock Body Grade 1 cylindrical "Survivor
- Latch Grade 1, 3hr UL fire rating, reversible w/9/16" throw
- Clutch for trouble free service
- Backset: 2-3/4"