Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Amsec DST2714C Burglary Rated Deposit Safe
Amsecís DS series Deposit safes are designed to provide immediate deposits and secure storage for cash, jewelry, and miscellaneous valuables. Deposits can be made through a locked door via a top-loading rotary hopper, a reverse hopper, or a front-loading deposit door.
- Weight: 104.00 lbs
- Outside Dimensions (HxWxD): 27.25"x14.00"x14.00"
- Inside Dimensions (HxWxD): 18.50"x13.75"x11.00"
- Strong, formed "B" Rate construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
- Four anchor bolt holes are standard.
- 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate, recessed 1/2" to increase resistance to pry attack.
- U.L. Group II combo lock (C), U.L. listed dual nose keylock (K).
- Three 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device.
- Lock and relock protected by large carburized hardplate.