Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
AMSEC ES712 Imported Residential Fire Safe
The economical range of our imported residential fire safes (electronic and combo) is the answer’s to today’s high incidence of residential fires. our fire safes also provide burglary protection making them ideal for home and light commercial applications.
- U.L. Listed 350°F, 1-Hour fire rating.
- Side boltwork mechanism incorporating two 1/2" diameter steel deadbolts prevent door removal during a forced entry attempt. (ES1814 model: 1 x 4-1/2" rectangular steel deadbolts).
- State-of-the-art DL4000 electronic lock. Combination changes are fast and easy. Emergency key-lock verride system with two (2) keys, bright blue LCD display with a low-battery indicator, power override battery box, built-in spy-proof function and motion detector alert.
- One (1) drawer shelf and one (1) internal anchor hole with hardware.
- Impressive 1/2" thick door with attractive two-toned sage finish
- Four (4) rubber feet.
- Inside Dimension (H x W x D): 7 x 11¾ x 8½ inches
- Outside Dimension (H x W x D): 1113/16 x 165/8 x 13¾ inches
- Clear Door: 7 x 11¾ inches
- Shelves/Drawers: 1
- Weight: 100 lbs