Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Von Duprin 6111-FSE Electric Strike for Rim Exit Devices - Fail Secure
Electric Strikes provide remote release of a locked door. They allow the door to be opened without retracting the latchbolt. This occurs by the releasing of the electric strike lip (sometimes called keeper or gate). When the door closes the beveled latchbolt rides over the lip and falls into the electric strike pocket. Von Duprin is the leading manufacturer of premium, heavy-duty electric strikes known for their reliability, durability and security. The 6111 Electric strike is for use with rim exit devices on single doors or double doors with mullion applications (hollow metal, aluminum or wood).
- Furnished 24VDC standard with 12VDC and AC operation optional. 16V solenoids available.
- Strike box is adjustable to compensate for any misalignment of the door or frame.
- Two piece plug connectors are furnished for ease of installation and for removal during strike servicing.
- Furnished Fail Secure (FSE) standard - On loss of power, the strike is locked.
- Fail Safe (FS) is optional - On loss of power, the strike is unlocked.
- Developed with Von Duprinís high standards and engineering expertise.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction.
- Tested to over 250,000 cycles.
- 1500 lbs. holding strength.
- 70 lbs. impact strength.