Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
V-Line 279-S Compact
V-Line's Compact Safe has a 5 button mechanical lock for quick access with 1081 possible combinations. The top opening security case has a classic slim design with a textured semi-gloss black powder coat finish. The foam lining on top and bottom of the safe protects and holds contents securely in place. The safe is constructed with a sturdy fabricated steel construction and was designed with a pry resistant clamshell design. Accented with gold tone pinstripe and logo design.
- Weight: 5.00 lbs
- Exterior Dimensions (HxWxD): 9-1/2"x7-1/4"x2"
- Type of Lock: Mechanical Lock
- Interior Dimensions (HxWxD): 8-1/2"x6-1/2"x1-1/2”
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 days *typical
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor from date of purchase
- 3/8" thick steel lock block welded to cover guides and adds strength to the lock bolt
- Elongated hole in the back allows a cable or pad lock to be used to secure the case to most any surface enabling the case to be transportable
- Continuous hinge is welded on one end to prevent pin removal