Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Safes Strong Box 16.5" Fire Resistant Personal Combination Lock Safe
Stack-On Safes Strong Box 16.5" Fire Resistant Personal Combination Lock Safe
Personal security is paramount in today's world. With the number of home thefts increasing everyday, it is important that you have the best protection for your most valuable assets. This is where the Stack-On Fire Resistant Personal Safe with Combination Lock comes in. This ETL rated safe is insulated with a proprietary mixture of cement and vermiculite, this safe gives you peace of mind knowing your valuables are safe from fire and other calamities. The 4 number combination lock prevents would-be intruders from accessing the contents of your safe, while 4 locking points hinder forced entry from burglary or theft. A beautiful black and silver paint finish with a black silk screen allows this safe to seamlessly blend in with your home decor. Protect your investments by investing in the Fire Resistant Personal Safe with Combination Lock by Stack-On.
Do not let size fool you; these safes are built to last. ETL fire rated at 1700 degrees Fahrenheit for 90 minutes these safes can take a beating. Built with a proprietary formulation of cement and vermiculite, a thief will think more than twice before they try to break into these safes. Stack-On offers 3 different locking options in 2 popular sizes.
- Fire Resistant
- ETL fire rated for 90 minutes up to 1700 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lock Protection
- 4 number combination lock with a key lock
- 2 Live action locking bolts and 2 steel dead bolts provide 4 locking points
- Bolt-Down Capability
- This safe bolts securely to the floor
- Bolt-down fastening hardware is included
- Insulated with a proprietary mixture of cement and vermiculite
- Solid steel, reinforced pry resistant door provides greater security
- Safe has one adjustable shelf
- Exterior has a black and silver paint finish with chrome accents and a silk screen on the door
- Dimensions: 17-3/8"W x 14-13/16"D x 16-1/2"H.
- Internal Body Size: 12.875"W x 9.5"D x 12.125"H.
- Adjustable Shelf Dimensions: 12-3/16"W x 9-7/16"D