Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Safes Security Plus All Steel Pistol Key Lock Box
Stack-On Safes Security Plus All Steel Pistol Key Lock Box
The Security Plus All Steel Pistol Box is the perfect storage cabinet for your small firearms. The all steel construction with a full length staked hinge offers unrivaled durability. The very secure locking mechanism passes through and is secured behind the door frame for added security. These units can be used individually or stacked together, creating a myriad of configurations. Keep your firearms from getting into the wrong hands with the Security Plus All Steel Pistol Box by Stack-On.
Great entry level security for firearms and valuables. These all steel cabinets are built with 3 point locking systems that secure the door at the top, bottom and opening side of the door. A full length, piano type, steel hinge runs the length of the door for greater security. These cabinets have gone through California DOJ testing, which include a hacksaw test, impact test, door pull/pry test and a lock manipulation test, and have met the testing requirements set out by the California Department of Justice to be approved firearm containers. All of Stack-On's Security Cabinets and Safes have been tested and approved by California's Department of Justice as approved firearm lock boxes or security containers.
- Lock Protection
- Lock box has a key lock
- Point locking systems that secure the door at the top, bottom and opening side of the door
- Locking mechanism passes through steel door and is secured behind the steel door frame for added security
- Bolt-Down Capability
- This safe can be securely fastened to the wall, ceiling, floor or counter
- Bolt-down fastening hardware is included
- All steel construction with full length staked hinge
- Foam lining on the bottom
- Removable steel shelf provides more storage options
- Units can be stacked vertically or horizontally for multiple unit applications
- Dimensions: 9-1/4"W x 13"D x 7-1/4"H
- Shelf Dimensions: 8-11/16"W x 11"D