Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Safes Elite Executive ETL Rated Fire Resistant Junior Electronic Safe
Stack-On Safes Elite Executive ETL Rated Fire Resistant Junior Electronic Safe
The Stack-On Junior Elite Executive Fire Safe is perfect for anyone looking to protect valuables, collectibles and important documents. This safe is ETL fire rated to manufacturer's specifications for fire protection for 30 minutes up to 1400 degrees Fahrenheit. Further, the UL classified Gypsum Wallboard and Palusol door stripping used in the construction of this safe ensures each safe performs up to this ETL fire rating.
The electronic lock ensures enhanced security for your valuables. There are 3 large, live action locking bolts and 3 solid steel dead bolts on the hinge side of the door to provide 6 secure locking points. A pre-installed, fully carpeted interior protects your items and the 3 adjustable, carpeted shelves allow you to customize the interior of your safe. Pre-drilled mounting holes in the floor of the safe and included fastening hardware allow you to easily secure your safe. The exterior has a stylish black and silver epoxy paint finish with chrome and black accents on the door. Not recommended for storing CDs or other electronic storage devices.
These safes offer a great value in the fire resistant safe category. Elite safes are fire rated to 1400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes by ETL without the interior temperature of the safe exceeding 350 degrees Fahrenheit, which is the standard for all Stack-On full sized safes. Many of these safes have convertible interiors. This safe is Not recommended for storing CDs or other electronic storage devices.
- Fire Resistant
- 1/2 hour standard fire protection up to 1400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lock Protection
- Electronic lock that includes operational lights for open, low battery warning and incorrect entry
- Time out period after 3 incorrect attempts
- Trouble is key included
- Batteries are accessible from the front of the safe and are easy to replace
- 3 Live action locking bolts and 3 steel dead bolts provide 6 locking points
- Bolt-Down Capability
- Safe bolts securely to floor
- Pre-drilled mounting holes and bolt-down hardware included
- Drill resistant hardened steel plate is located behind the lock for greater security
- Solid steel, reinforced pry resistant door provides greater security against burglary and theft
- Pre-installed, fully carpeted interior
- Includes 3 adjustable shelves and fastening hardware to bolt the unit to the floor
- Body of the safe has a black powder coat paint finish
- Doors of safe are silver gray with a black silk screen
- Chrome finished hardware
- Dimensions: 20-7/8"W x 19-3/4"D x 59"H
- Internal Body Size: 18-3/8" W x 14-1/2 "D x 37"H
- Shelf Dimensions: 17-3/4"W x 13"D