Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at email@example.com Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Safes Elite Executive ETL Rated Fire Resistant Electronic Lock Safe
Stack-On Safes Elite Executive ETL Rated Fire Resistant Electronic Lock Safe
The Elite Executive Fire Safe with Electronic Lock boasts an array of security features such as 4-way locking with 5 live action locking bolts and 3 steel dead bolts providing 8 locking points, solid steel reinforced pry resistant door for greater security against burglary and theft. Security is further enhanced with an electronic lock. Pre-installed fully carpeted interior, 4 adjustable shelves, and a black powder coat finish complete the aesthetics and functionality of the Stack-On Elite Executive Safe with Electronic Lock.
These safes offer a great value in the fire resistant safe category. Elite safes are fire rated to 1400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes by ETL without the interior temperature of the safe exceeding 350 degrees Fahrenheit, which is the standard for all Stack-On full sized safes. Many of these safes have convertible interiors.
- Fire Resistant
- 1/2 hour standard fire protection up to 1400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lock Protection
- Electronic lock with operational lights for open, low battery warning and incorrect entry
- 5 Live action locking bolts and 3 steel dead bolts provide 8 locking points
- Time out period after 3 incorrect attempts
- Batteries are accessible from the front of the safe and are easy to replace
- A drill resistant hardened steel plate is located behind the lock for greater security
- A trouble key is included
- Bolt-Down Capability
- Safe bolts securely to floor
- Pre-drilled mounting holes and bolt-down hardware included
- Solid steel, reinforced pry resistant door provides greater security
- Pre-installed, fully carpeted interior
- Includes 4 adjustable shelves
- Body of the safe has a black powder coat paint finish
- Doors of safe are silver gray with a black silk screen
- Hardware has a chrome finish
- Dimensions: 20-7/8"W x 19-3/4"D x 59"H
- Internal Body Size: 18-3/8"W x 14-1/2"D x 56"H
- Shelf Dimensions: 17-3/4"W x 13"D