Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Gardall RC1237 Rotary Top Load Deposit Safe
Designed to protect money collection where immediate deposit is required. Deposit can be made into the safe while the door is locked. Exclusive baffle design prevents contents from being removed through the entry opening. Hopper rotor is built into safe body and cannot be removed to gain access to the safe. Gardall's Rotary Top Load Deposit Safe is "B" rated and is available with a standard Dual Key Lock or a Combination Lock. This is a sturdy robust deposit safe. Shown with optional Combinational Lock, Dual Key Lock is standard.
- Weight: 220.00 lbs
- Exterior Dimensions (HxWxD): 36-3/4”x14-1/2”x13”
- Type of Lock: Dual Key Lock
- Interior Storage Capacity: Top 2254 Cubic Inches Bottom 2180 Cubic Inches
- Interior Dimensions (HxWxD): Top 15-1/4”x13-3/4”x10-3/4” Bottom 14-3/4”x13-3/4”x10-3/4”
- Lead Time: 1 to 3 days *typical
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty from date of purchase
- “B” rated double door depository
- Top compartment designed for drop area
- Bottom compartment for storage of valuables or small amounts of change
- For more capacity either mode can be furnished with only one door using the entire inside for the drop area. (Single door top or bottom)
- Interchangeable doors – key operated doors will change to combination lock door with ease
- 2 Doors
- Available in Combination or Dual Key Lock