Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Gardall RC1228 Rotary Top Load Deposit Safe
Designed to protect money collection where immediate deposit is required. Deposit can be made into the safe while the door is locked. Exclusive baffle design prevents contents from being removed through the entry opening. Hopper rotor is built into safe body and cannot be removed to gain access to the safe. Shown with standard Key Lock, optional Combination Dial or Electronic Lock available.
- Weight: 160.00 lbs
- Exterior Dimensions (HxWxD): 25”x14-1/2”x13”
- Type of Lock: Key Lock
- Interior Storage Capacity: 1.5 Cubic Feet
- Anchor Holes: 4
- Interior Dimensions (HxWxD): 18-1/4”x13-3/4”x10-3/4”
- Lead Time: 1 to 3 days *typical
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty from date of purchase
- CLASS B Insurance Rating
- 1/2” steel door with punch resistant bolt and relocking device to deter forcible entry
- 1/4” steel body construction
- Dual Custody Key Locks – Requires 2 keys to open door for absolute security or finest quality
- U.L. Group II S&G combination lock – Key changeable combination, capable of 1 million possible choices
- Triple boltwork with independent relocking device
- Relocking device – If back cover is knocked off of lock, the independent relock device is activated, preventing bolt withdrawal.
- Available on either combination or dual key operated doors
- Rotary Hopper Capacity – 33/4” x 9” x 4” designed to fit most standard money bags and envelopes
- Key Lock is standard, optional Combination Lock, or Electronic Lock
- 1 Door