Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at email@example.com Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Gardall G700 In Floor Safe
In-floor safes are designed to be buried in the floor and concealed by a dust cover under a rug or carpet. Assistance will be needed during the installation of these safes. The residential In Floor safes are a square tube with lift out handle.
- Weight: 51.00 lbs
- Exterior Dimensions (HxWxD): 8”x8”x15-1/4”
- Type of Lock: Combination Lock
- Interior Storage Capacity: .4 Cubic Feet
- Interior Dimensions (HxWxD): 7-5/8”x7-5/8”x11-3/4”
- Lead Time: 1 to 3 days *typical
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty from date of purchase
- Group II U.L. listed combination or electronic push-button locks
- Hard plate between the lock and dial ring
- Full length locking bar hinge side of door
- Independent relocking device to deter forced entry
- Door frame is reinforced on bolt side
- Coil spring assist on all doors for ease of opening and closing
- Dust cover included