Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Simplex LP1020 Exit
Virtually indestructible push button exit lock that will interface with leading brands of panic/crash bars. The LP1000 is from the Simplex line made by security solutions leader, Kaba Ilco, so you know it will last. The Simplex LP1000 Series is an ANSI rated Grade 1 security lock that is highly weather resistant. Entry is gained via a 1 to 5 digit code that is sequential. Vandal resitant, the Simplex series of keyless locks have found widespread acceptance in high-traffic commercial, institutional, and government buildings.
- Exit Device Compatibility: Von Duprin 22, 88 NL,98, 99, 9857, 9957, Dorma 9100, 9300, 9400, Detex Series 10, 20, 21, 40, 50, 51, Arrow S1250, Monarch 18R/F-18R
- Dimensions: 8-3/4"Hx4-3/8"Wx3-7/8"D
- Door thickness: 1-3/8"~2-1/4"
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's
- 100% Mechanical Heavy Duty push button lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking (unless you have 'dogged' the push bar - hold bar latch back)
- LP1000 lock is unaffected by 'doggin' of push bar
- Three hour UL (underwriter's laboratory) fire rating
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware (excluding panic bar) and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors