Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at email@example.com Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Simplex L1041S - Schlage
Tough-as-nails combination lock from the leader in top of the line security solutions, Kaba Ilco. Kaba has been making high quality security products for over 100 years. The Simplex L1000 Series is an ANSI rated Grade 1 security lock that is highly weather resistant. Entry is gained via a 1 to 5 digit code that is sequential. Vandal resitant, the Simplex locks have found widespread acceptance in high-traffic commercial, institutional, and government buildings.
- Dimensions: 7-3/8"Hx3-1/8"Wx3-3/16"D
- Door thickness: 1-3/8"~2-1/4"
- Backset: 2-3/4" included (2-3/8" available at checkout)
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty
- 100% Mechanical Heavy Duty push button lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations Auto-locking with passage feature (allows door to latch shut, but stay unlocked)
- Heavy Duty Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Key override using a large-format combinated (keyed-up) Schlage 6-pin Includes one IC core change key, and two operating keys.