Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at email@example.com Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Simplex 900 Series Deadlocking Latch (Auto relock)
The 900 series surface mounted keyless lock presents a push button interface with full mechanical access control. Generally mounted above an existing keyed-in lock, this lock can be used as a primary or secondary lock. It provides a no key, convenient solution for residential and light office doors. Backed by the iconic Simplex name, the 900 series won't let you down.
- Dimensions: 3-3/4"Hx2-9/16"Wx15/16"D
- Door thickness: 1-3/8"~2-1/8"
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's
- Auto-locking, surface-mounted latch lock
- Latch hold back feature - keeps door unlocked
- 100% mechanical lockset - no batteries or wires
- 5 Numeric (Roman Numeral) push buttons - Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Change code with change tool (provided) from interior side
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- 929 model meets DOD (Dept. of Defense) requirements