Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at email@example.com Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Simplex 5010 Exit
Industrial strength combination exit lock from the leader in top of the line security solutions, Kaba Ilco. Kaba has been making high quality security products for over 100 years. The Simplex 5010 Series is an ANSI rated Grade 1 extra heavy-duty keyless exit lock that is highly weather resistant. Entry is gained via a 1 to 5 digit code that is sequential. Vandal resitant, the Simplex series of PIN based locks have found widespread acceptance in high-traffic commercial, institutional, and government buildings.
- Exit device compatibility: Arrow S1250, Arrow S3800, Corbin Russwin 5200/5200A, Detex 10/F10, Dorma 9300/9300F, Monarch 18R/F-18R, Precision 21/FL 21, Sargent 2828, Sargent 3828, Sargent 8800, Sargent 8888, Von Duprin 22/22F, Von Duprin 98/98F, Von Duprin 99/99F,Yale 7100
- Dimensions: 8-7/8"Hx3-3/8"Wx4-1/16"D
- Handing: Non-handed, field reversible
- Door thickness: 1-3/8"~2-3/4"
- Three year manufacturer's warranty
- 100% Mechanical push-button lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Change code with change tool (provided)
- Auto-locking; interior exit/panic bar will determine if you can set the door to a free-pass thru mode by "dogging" the bar's latch
- Universal mounting plate (included) simplifies installation and eliminates any requirement to stock different locks/plates for various exit devices
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Includes mechanical key override for emergency access