Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Schlage 2024 Electronic Pushbutton Deadbolt Lock
Keeping your home and your family secure has never been easier. Schlage keypad locks and deadbolts allow you the freedom and the flexibility to add and delete user codes as needed. With the ability to store up to 19 user codes, you can provide every member of your family, your neighbor and your pet sitter with a 4-digit code thats easy to remember. Since it's grade 2 hardware, it's perfect for home and light commercial installations.
In addition to the security, quality and reliability you have always been able to count on in Schlage products, New Schlage Keypad Deadbolts provide convenience for todays active lifestyles. Keypad Deadbolts mean no keys to hide, lose, carry or forget. Simplify your life with the latest in home security.
- Innovative Turn Lock feature allows you to lock & leave without a key
- Provides the convenience of keyless access; customizable to fit your security needs
- Ideal for front doors, side & back doors, garage entry doors, etc.
- Easily replace most exisiting deadbolts with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes
- No programming required; preset with two user codes so it's ready to use right out of the box
- Security & Quality: Meets ANSI/BHMA grade 2 residential standards
- All metal chassis and escutcheons
- Patented commercial clutching motor drive; tested to 1 million cycles
- 3 year battery life under normal conditions
- Patented mechanical key override
- 6-digit programming code required to add & delete users
- Epoxy coated buttons; numbers won't wear to indicate code
- Can be re-keyed to match existing locks (Schlage 5 pin C keyway)
- Lifetime Mechanical & Finish Warranty; 1 Yr Electronics Warranty
Installation and Programming and Operation:
- Standard door prep; one-tool installation, no additional holes
- Blue LED to illuminate keypad on demand
- 11 button, single digit keypad layout
- Large numbers are easy to see
- Pre-set with random 6-digit programming code and 2 random 4-digit user codes
- Easily programmed right at the keypad
- Seven programming options; customize as needed
- 19 user code capacity
- Fits doors 1 3/8" to 1 3/4" thick
- Adjustable backset - fits 2-3/8 to 2-3/4 inch backsets
- 9 Volt Alkaline Battery Included
- BE365-PLY Schlage Keypad Deadbolt