Self-powered unique PowerStar technology generates power each time you turn the lever no batteries to replace Up to 3,000 individual users. Extensive audit trail records the last 30,000 access events. Easily add doors to an existing online system without the initial expense of running wire to the door.
The self-powered PowerLever Prox 9000 lock combines PIN code access with prox card technology to provide increased security through the use of dual credential access. Four flexible operation modes single credential, dual credential, passage and lockout give you the power to easily control entry according to your security requirements.
This lock has a durable black finish with satin chrome levers.
Easily match user access to your security needs In addition to cutting costs and eliminating inconvenience, the PowerLever PROX is easy to manage and offers a wealth of preferred features. Point and click software lets you manage users, sites, doors, and access schedules quickly and accurately, allowing you to match each door and users access requirements to your security needs.
This lock features 16 user access schedules per door. Each access period can be easily set to require single or dual credential (pin or card alone or together) according to your security requirements during the business day. In addition, there are 32 programmable holiday and vacation blocks. The locks passage and lockout features can be toggled on and off at the keypad.
Each access code is assigned one of five levels that allow you to specify who has access to various lock functions. One Master Level user performs initial lock set-up activities and programs all lock functions. Manager and Maintenance levels allow you to delegate day-to-day operation to select individuals. Up to 10 Service User Codes provide authority to gain access with proper credentials for a limited programmed time, from 1-hour to 45 days. The service code can be set to any convenient time for future dates.
User friendly with customizable parameters The PowerLever PROX is user friendly. User access codes can range from 4 to 8 digits in length. The time interval between entry and relock can be set from 2 to 15 seconds. The number of invalid entries possible before the lock is disabled is also customizable from 3 to 9 entries, up to 15 minutes. Audio and visual indicators notify users when access is granted or denied. Lock features ADA compliant levers.
Easy to install and maintain An easy to install non-handed design accommodates left and right hand cylindrical lock installations. Lock mates to industry leading exit devices with a field reversible trim. Durable heavy-duty construction is ANSI / BHMA grade 1 compliant and suitable for indoor / outdoor applications. The self-powered design eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements. Audit and reporting increases user Extensive audit and reporting capabilities increase security by providing user accountability. The lock records up to the last 30,000 events. This information is easily retrieved via handheld Palm PDA. Reporting tools allow system operator to generate detailed reports with exact day and time stamps.
This lock normally comes with a conventional key in- lever solid brass 6-pin with two nickel silver keys (factory installed) Schlage keyway - Conventional key-in-lever cylinder shipped with 2 tailpieces for Ilco 705, Kaba 1539, ASSA 65611, ASSA 65691, Abloy 5477, Arrow 100C, Corbin Russwin, Schlage 23-001, and Schlage Primus
Options: Interchangeable Core prepared for small format Best or Compatible shipped with 2 tailpieces for Arrow, Best, Everest, Falcon, KSP Keymark, and Schlage 6 or 7 pin cores (core not supplied)
- Construction: Heavy-duty Grade 1 lock; cylindrical, solid cast housings and levers, stainless steel cylindrical drive wear tested for extensive use in indoor and outdoor applications.
- Numeric keypad: Vandal resistant, epoxy coated metal buttons, telephone-style 12 button keypad.
- Door handing: Cylindrical lock is non-handed, exit device control is field reversible.
- Standard Finishes: Housing: Satin Chrome 626 (26D) Black Powder Coat 676 (019)
- Lever: Satin Chrome 26D (626)
- Not always available in every finish. Strike (cylindrical lock): 4 7/8" (124 mm) ASA strike standard or 2 3/4" (70 mm) T-strike optional Latches (cylindrical lock): 9/16" (14.3 mm) standard, 3/4" (20 mm)
- Weight: 12 lbs. (5.45 kg)
- Electronics: HID proximity (Radio Frequency) reader technology supports 26 to 84 bit output
- Self-Powered PowerStar technology generates power each time lever is turned no batteries to replace.
- Indicators: Audible and visual indicators
- Installation: Easy to install on wood or metal doors. Door preparation: ANSI 156.2 4000 Grade 1 Backset (cylindrical lock): 2 3/4" (70 mm)
- Minimum Stile Required: 5 (127 mm) Door thickness: 1 3/8" (35 mm) to 2 (51 mm)