Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Remote Control 1828 Electronic RF Deadbolt Lock
Since Weiser and Kwikset stopped making their RF remote control deadbolts we are lucky that Morning continues to see a need for this type of lock. You can install this lock at different locations and control them all with one remote!
- Rolling code RF technology system, superior to IR type locks.
- 2 remote controls and 2 back up keys included. See below to order more tiny remotes.
- Maximum security with over 1.6 billion security codes.
- Single push button programming.
- Adjustable latch: 2 3/8 (60 mm) or 2 3/4 inch (70 mm) backset.
- Can be installed on doors 1 3/8 to 1 3/4 inches thick.
- Full one inch deadbolt
- Each lock recognizes up to 15 different remote controls.
- 5-pin SC type keyway.
- Use 4 AA batteries (not included).
- Two small remote transmitters and two keys included.
- Low batteries consumption for up to 1 year of normal operation.
- Easy to install.
- Will retrofit in a standard hole of 2-1/8" diameter
- Now this lock can be operated from either side of the door with a 10 to 30 foot range.