Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at email@example.com Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Schlage 1818 King Cobra Series 2
Office Function Locks provide a convenient lock/unlock button on the inside of the door, making it quick and easy to allow credential-free passage during the day, and credential-only access during the night, keeping the office secure.
An Alternative to Traditional Keys: All King Cobra (KC) locks provide an easy upward migration path away from a reliance on mechanical keys to maintain building security and access control. Once the integrity of the mechanical key system has been reestablished, locks with pin codes or electronic credentials can be used to maintain ongoing control of who has access to where and when. The KC family of locks allows this control to happen in a variety of ways.
This flexibility makes KC2 the perfect lock to grow with a facility. As needs change, so can the way in which the locks are managed. Each method of programming unlocks new features and functions, already existing in the KC2 electronics. This migratable approach allows the most basic user to have a plan for growth, one that wont require them to buy new locks when security needs change.
KC2 locks can be programmed in one of three ways: Manually, using the lock keypad Using the SNAP Programmer and PC Application Using Express software and programmer
- Lever Designs
- Architectural Finishes
- Snap programmability
- 1000 individual user codes and credentials
- 1000 audit trail events
- Enhanced environmental durability
- Upward migration with Security Management System Express software from Schlage and features
- Time Zones when managed using Express software
- KC2 locks can be programmed in one of three ways
- Manually, using the lock keypad
- Using the SNAP Programmer and PC Application
- Using Express software and programmer
- Number of User: 1000
- Number of Audits: 1000
- SNAP Compatible
- Battery Life: Cycles: 80,000 cycles or 3 years, 4 AA Batteries
- Lever Mechanism: Vandlgard clutching mechanism. Levers operate independently.
- Environmental Performance: -20°F (-28°C) to +130°F (54°C)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Latch Types: Cylindrical Latchbolt, Mortise Latchbolt, Mortise AutoBolt
- Lock Prep Cylindrical: Standard ANSI 161 cylindrical prep for 1-3/4" doors. 1-1/2" to 2" field adjustable. 1-3/8" with shim kit.
- Mortise: ANSI Standard Mortise Lock Prep with 2-3/4" nominal backset for 1-3/4" doors. Adjustable from 1-7/8" to 2-3/4" in 1/8" increments.
- Cylinder: Solid brass 6 pin mortise cyilnder with a Schlage Everest C123 keyway keyed different with two 6 pin nickel silver keys. Accomodates most mortise cylinders with a compatible Schlage straight cam.
- 1-1/8" mortise cylinder (1-1/4" with blocking ring)
- Handing: Field Reversible levers
- Screws: High security spanner screws on inside escutcheon. No exposed screws on exterior escutcheon.
- Snap Programmable Supervised Use (2-man rule) requires two codes/credentials to gain access
- One-time use code is set up for one use, then it becomes invalid. Great for deliveries or service technicians
- Freeze/Lock-out permanently locks key pad until lock-out code is re-entered. Keypad can still be used for programming
- Toggle mode unlocks the lock indefinitely (passage)
- Pass through mode allow access during lock-out mode
- Normal use (Default) Momentarily unlocks for relock delay
- Mechanical Functions Classroom/Storeroom Function means you do not need a code or credential for egress. The inside lever always allows free egress
- Chassis: Patented heavy duty zinc die cast
- Cylindrical Backset: 2-3/4" standard (2-3/8" option available)
- Cylindrical Latchbolt: 1/2" Standard (3/4" option available)
- Mortise Deadbolts (where applicable): Stainless Steel 1" throw, 1-5/8" high, 5/8" thick
- EMI/RFI: Not impacted
- Buttons: 12 buttons, stainless steel/zinc
- Indicator Lights: Red and Green. Indicates activation. System Status, Errors and Low Power
- ANSI Standards: In testing for BHMA Grade 1