Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Victorelok 1794 Keyless Electronic Interconnected Deadbolt Lock
This new keyless electronic lock is unique for several reasons. Since it can be set as either storeroom or passage function it can be viewed as two diiferent locks.
Set as a passage function will work this way: The bottom lever latch will only latch the door closed and not lock it, once it is open. The top dead bolt and bottom spring latch will be locked from either side by pulling up on the lever handle all the way up. Or set as a storeroom funtion will work like this: Door closes and automatically locks from the outside by bottom latch. Free to unlock from the inside by turning lever. Enter code and lock unlocks the latch. In addition, to lock the upper deadbolt from the outside, enter correct code and pull up on lever. Now both bottom latch and upper deadbolt are locked. Enter correct code and push outside lever down and both latch and deadbolt unlock together. Unlocking from the inside is always the same by pushing down on the inside lever. If both latch and bolt are locked then just pressing down on the inside lever will unlock both together. A great feature. Another great feature is how easy it is to lock the deadbolt - Just lift the lever handle from either side.
- Simple touch numeric digital keypad
- Custom set codes from 4 to 6 digits
- Stores up to 8 codes
- Easy to program
- Incorrect Code Warning Alarm - if incorrect code is entered three times
- Alarm is activated and flashing red light indicates entry has been attempted with an incorrected code
- Long lasting battery life; 30,000 entries or one to two years of stand-by life
- Easy to operate; just lift the lever handle to lock and press down to unlock
- Codes can be set/deleted in less than 15 seconds
- Easy to rehand - no need to order left or right
- Can be either passage function or storeroom function. Easy to change.
- Can be used on exterior doors to 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2" (35mm and 45mm
- Back Set 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" (60mm and 70mm) variable
- Distance between latch and deadbolt: 5" (127 mm)
- Lock body: 2-3/4" W x 8-3/8" H - see diagram below for more dimensions
- Latch bolt throw: 1/2" (12.7 mm)
- Deadbolt throw: 1" (25.4 mm)
- Manufactures Warranty: 2 years Exterior finish, 5 Years mechanical warranty, 5 years on electronic warranty