Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at email@example.com Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Schlage 1706 Electric Mortise Lock
These mortise locks which we purchase and modify are from the Schlage Lock company. Using our specially designed and custom engineered parts, we are able to supply you with a moritse lock that has the mechanical stability Schlage is reknowed for in concert with the exacting UL listed electrical modification we make. Look at some of these benefits:
- BR Door thickness: 1-3/8”-2-1/2”(35mm-64mm).
- Armor front: 1-1/4” (32mm) is standard. Armor front size must be determined prior to door preparation.
- Not bolt so it will latch lock when door closes
- Field changeable from Fail Safe to Fail Secure and vis-a-versa
- Comes with a built in, or plug in, full wave bridge rectifier for AC and DC operation
- Can be ordered in 12 or 24 volt
- Extremely low power consumption. Total inrush of only 340 Milliamp
- Rated for use for all doors, including fire rated assemblies up to 3 hours
- Complete locks (where trim is ordered) come with all paper templates and factory paperwork
- Can be ordered with long leads to go all the way to the hinge. This saves one connection
- One year warranty on lock and modification
- Can be field handed without opening the case.