Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Kaba Mas (Formerly Mas Hamilton) 1675 Electronic Pushbutton Lock
The Mas-Hamilton Power-lever 1550 lock is a very special lock. It's built like a battleship! You just won't find a heavier duty or better built lock. The black case model won't even scratch. It has a built in generator and is an extremely heavy duty model. It's a new type of lock that works like stand alone battery operated lock but needs no battery It will self generate voltage to activate itself By pushing down on the powerlever enough current is created to open the lock. No batteries, no wiring, no maintenance!
These locks come with a standard keyed cylinder for override.
When the door closes the lock will lock. The inside knob or lever is always free to turn and open. The lock can easily be converted to a passage function at any time by just pressing a few numbers. This means that when in the passage mode the lock will not lock automatically.
The lock may be used in both indoor and outdoor applications. Outdoor applications require use of a PowerLever Pro-Gasket Kit for maximum performance.
Note: For outdoor applications where the lock is unprotected from freezing rain or rain followed by freezing temperatures, a Pro-Guard Weather shield must be installed over the lock to prevent ice from forming between the keybuttons and the outside cover.
This lock will perform satisfactorily in the following environmental conditions:
Temperature: -13 degrees F (-25 degrees C) to +151 degrees F (+66 degrees C)
Humidity: 24 hour exposure at 85%, +86 degrees F (+30 degrees C); as defined in UL 2058, Sec. 23 Operational Salt
Spray: 96 hour exposure; as defined in UL 437, Sec. 12
Rain: 1-hour exposure; as defined in UL 2058, Sec. 35 Dust: 1-hour exposure; as defined in UL 2058, Sec. 36 Lock Case
- US goverment approved
- Passage Mode - gives the ability to simply convert the entry function to passage function and back again in seconds by just pushing buttons (very handy!)
- Weather-proof (EXCEPT FOR FREEZING WATER-no damage but will need time to dry out).
- Mas-Hamilton Toll Free 24 hour customer support line.
- Grade 1 heavy duty hardware. This is a heavy lock!
- On the 4550 Powerlevers, windows compatible software-save, print and manage user and audit data on your PC - Seperate program pack needed (implementaion package) to program and do audit trail from a PC - see item below.
- Managerial Lock-out.
- A user (or group of users) may be locked out at the discretion of the lock manager to contol access.
- Mechanical key overide.
- Outside case: 3 1/2" x 9 1/4" x 2 3/8"
- Inside case: 3 1/2" x 9 3/4" x 1 3/4"