Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at email@example.com Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Alarm Lock 1161 Trilogy Digital Lock (Weatherproof)
The Alarm Lock Trilogy is a very heavy-duty stand alone electronic pushbutton lock.This series is the second generation Trilogy, much improved from the first. It's very popular because of its low cost and ruggedness, and great programming flexibility. You can change codes any time, right on the keypad of the lock. You can add temporary codes and delete them at any time. Installs easily in a standard 2 1/8 inch diameter hole with just minor door modification of three additional small holes.
It comes with key bypass just in case the code is forgotten or the battery runs down. (A really great feature!) The cylinder is a Schlage c keyway. Other keyways including IC cores can also be used with this lock. If you'll need to use these type of cylinders rather than the one it comes with just let us know what type. If your using Best type you will need to supply your own cylinder. If your not sure about this please email or call.
Another great feature of this lock is that it can also be hard wired. By running a low voltage wire ( 6 - 9 V DC) through the door to the lock you'll have a system that allows you to use the keypad on the outside and be able to buzz people in from the inside! Or an even better way to accomplish the same thing would be to run the wire up the frame on the lock side and use a current transfer switch (power flows only when the door is closed). They work great and you dont have to drill through the door. We stock these also and they are only $58 and can save you a lot of time. A very versatile lock.
Another feature: A built in relay allows you to have a light turn on when any single button on the keypad is pressed. This same relay can also be configured to shunt an alarm when the correct keypad combination is entered.
- Dimensions Outside Case: 3 1/4" W X 8" H X 1 7/8" D with lever projection 2 9/16"
- Inside Case: 3 1/4" W X 8 1/4" H X 1 3/4" D with lever projection 2 9/16"
- Lever length tip to center of lock: 4 3/4"
- Available in: Brass, Antique Brass, Dull Chrome
- Standard Prep. 2 1/8" lock hole. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets with minor door modification. Mounting holes required for through bolts.
- All metal, heavy duty, 12 button keypad.
- Audible low battery alert-visual and audible entry indicators.
- Clutch mechanism offers long lasting performance and exceptional strength (pushing down on lever in locked position will not damage lock).
- Heavy-duty trim design Non-handed for easy installation and versatility.
- Flex-Drive motor operates latch mechanism.
- 2-wire built in remote override release eliminates the need for an electric strike (similar to being able to buzz someone in).
- Visual and audible entry indicators.
- Multi-level user capability Up to 15 different group or individual codes (see below for different model with 300 user codes and other features).
- Master, manager, emergency, service codes.
- Individual, group or total user lockout codes.
- Available in lever or knob design w/ rekeyable cylinder or interchangeable core.
- UL listed Grade one lockset w/ fire rated latch meets or exceeds BHMA specifications.
- Non handed and easy to change.