Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at email@example.com Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Kaba 1108 4000 Electronic Digital Pushbutton Lock
The 4000 Series is user friendly, and programs quickly and easily, by following the simple step-by-step instructions detailed in the lock's user manual and quick reference card. Users are notified of lock operations by audible and visible indicators, and the ADA-compliant lever requires only a 45-degreee turn to open. The 4000 Series lock has been rigorously tested in an advanced testing laboratory to withstand real-world abuse. Its vandal-resistant, metal keypad is a standard component used in the telephone industry and the latch has a three-hour fire rating. The batteries last up to 80,000 openings, and the lock warns you when they are running low.
- Front housing Dimensions (WxDxH): 7-11/16"X2-13/16"X2-3/4"
- Back housing Dimensions (WxDxH): 11-3/16"X3-3/8"X3-1/8"
- Door thickness required: 1 3/8" to 1 3/4"
- Fits a standard 2 1/8th inch hole with minor door modification.
- This lock needs needs a minimum stile width of 5 inches (the width of the area of the door where lock will be installed)
- Sleek compact design
- One Million unique access codes when combination is set to 6 digits
- 1/2 latch for easy use with most electric strikes
- 20 seperate user codes
- Lock has a factory reset button
- Passage mode (very handy!)
- Interior lock release feature up to 90 feet away with 2 wires connection
- One year factory warranty
- Uses regular 4AA Alkaline batteries for easy replacing
- Handing is not Reversible!