Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Simplex 1041B - Best
Tough-as-nails combination lock from the leader in top of the line security solutions, Kaba Ilco. Kaba has been making high quality security products for over 100 years. The Simplex 1000 Series is an ANSI rated Grade 1 security lock that is highly weather resistant. Entry is gained via a 1 to 5 digit code that is sequential. Vandal resitant, the Simplex locks have found widespread acceptance in high-traffic commercial, institutional, and government buildings.
- Dimensions: 7-3/8"Hx3-1/8"Wx3-3/16"D
- Door thickness: 1-3/8"~2-1/4"
- Backset: 2-3/4" included (2-3/8" available at checkout)
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty
- 100% Mechanical Heavy Duty push button lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking; however can be set to pass-thru mode using control key. Set pass-thru on interior side of lock
- Heavy Duty Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Key override - furnished with a combinated (keyed up) Falcon brand 6-pin Includes one IC core change key, and two operating keys. (Falcon is the widely used industry standard for IC cores, and the one we use here)