Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at email@example.com Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Amsec LP6036E Fire and Burglary Rated Gun Safe
- Weight: 782.00 lbs
- Outside Dimensions (HxWxD): 59.00"x36.00"x26.00"
- Inside Dimensions (HxWxD): 57.00"x34.00"x23.00"
- The quality-packed, affordably-priced LP Series offer an unbeatable value, featuring a rich velour back cover and fire walls with durable American Oak wood finish interior.
- Black textured finish with bold zinc, die-cast polished brass logos.
- Polished brass, spy-proof dial and "L" handle.
- External hinges easily provide full access to your safe.
- High strength unitized 12-gauge solid steel body.
- Massive 1-3/4" recessed door constructed of a solid 1/4" solid steel plate and a fire insulating material.
- Equipped with a Group II, key-changeable combination lock with brass spy-proof dial and ring.
- ON ELECTRONIC MODELS (E): Equipped with an ESL10XL UL Listed Type I Electronic Lock with polished brass keypad.
- 3-way boltwork with 5 active 1-1/4" diameter chrome-plated steel locking bolts and three 1-1/4" deadbolts.
- Each safe offers 4 pre-cut anchor holes and 1 pre-cut electrical access hole.
- The LP5924, LP6032 and LP6030 offer fire protection of 1200°F for a period of 45 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°.
- Palusol door seal expands up to 8 times its original thickness when exposed to high temperatures sealing safe contents from harm.