Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Amsec B6 Burglary Rated Floor Safe
Star Rectangular Body, round lift-out door floor safes offer a large cubic inch capacity at a reasonable price. Strong, continuously welded steel bodies are offered with our standard “C” rate lift-out combination door and a water resistant dust cover.
Star Floor safes are engineered with advanced security features. Low cost, combined with the various body styles and optional doors will fit almost any cash handling system. When properly installed in concrete, STAR Floor safes provide maximum fire and burglary protection.
- Weight: 62.00 lbs
- Outside Dimensions (HxWxD): 12.50"x11.25"x9.75"
- Inside Dimensions (HxWxD): 12.00"x10.00"x5.25"
- Manipulation resistant, unitized U.L. Group II key changeable lock protected by a revolving carburized hardplate.
- Removable dial and drive/drill resistant spindle preventing damage from burglary attack and additional protection from hold-up.
- Door, 7-1/4" clear opening, is 1-3/4" solid steel.
- Door is securely locked by three bolts each requiring over 25,000 pounds to shear.
- Each locking bolt has its own hardened steel positive relocking bolt.
- Body — Heavy “B” rate construction.