Home Wall Safes, In Floor Safes, Sentry Gun Safes & More.
A1 Quality safes is committed to meeting the needs of its customers by providing the finest quality wall safe, gun safe and floor safes at the best value in the industry. Please call (650) 240-5505 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
With free shipping on orders over 98.00 we will soon be recognized as the one place to shop on-line for all types of safes. From in home wall safes, fire gun safes, in floor safes, sentry gun safes, fire burglary safe, data and media safes to high security safes and hotel room safes. Need advice on which wall safe, floor safe, or gun safes are best for your needs. We can also provide information on how to install a floor safe, lost key replacement, lost gun safes combination research and electronic wall safes programming instructions.
Amsec B1816 Super Brute & Brute Series
Amsec's Brute In Floor safe series are designed to provide secure storage for valuables. The Brute series of In Floor safes exceed the requirements of the Insurance Offices Manual of Burglary Insurance. This safe has an attractive robotically welded design, which offers strong reliable welds to protect against burglary attacks and reduce possible leakage.
- Weight: 142.00 lbs
- Exterior Dimensions (HxWxD): 13-1/4"x19-1/2"x19"
- Type of Lock: Combination Lock
- Interior Storage Capacity: 3,626 Cubic Inches
- Interior Dimensions (HxWxD): 12-1/4"x18-1/2"x16"
- Lead Time: 1 to 3 days *typical
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor from date of purchase
- Black textured body and door
- Large brass plated dial and black matte finish dial ring with matching handle
- 3M Lexan escutcheon plate covers the entire door surface
- End user can get combination changes by just bringing the door to a locksmith
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable lock, with relock and 1 million possible combinations
- An additional spring loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack
- Lock and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of five 3/4" diameter locking bolts
- Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw
- One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt
- Door is designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points
- Doors are interchangeable within product group
- A large, convenient 11-3/4" x 16" door opening, for large bulky items or cash tray storage
- B rate door 1/2” solid steel plate door